[Nobug] Deadline for next NoBug release and PDF's

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Tue Aug 3 00:07:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

as possibly all here know, we are going to FrOSCon with the Lumiera
Team. Like last year I plan to do a bit NoBug promotion there too. My
idea is to have a few printed manuals as giveaways to (very) interested
People. There is still some work to do before NoBug is ready for the
next release, mainly the new features (fault coverage checking) need to
be documented (I am working on that) and maybe some planned features
need to be implemented (well, I will not rush anything in, just when it
works in time). Further some documentation review, formatting and
stylesheets for PDF generation have to be done. I know that some people
wanted to help with this things, I don't know how your time constraints
are, but to make it possible to have this available for FrOSCon please
inform me if you can spend any time on it ASAP. Of course it is ok for
me if you can not spend any time soon on it, I just need to be informed
to plan ahead what needs to be done (by me) for the next release and the
PDF's. So I declare a voluntary deadline for the next release at Sun 15.
Aug. anything later will likely not makeing into the release. If anyone
of you has some half finished work please push this to some public
repository (mob) at least so I can pick this up and complete it.

	Thank you very much,
		Christian