[Nobug] Docu updated

benny.lyons at uniserv.com benny.lyons at uniserv.com
Mon Aug 9 18:51:22 CEST 2010

Evening all,
I've carried out primarily minor modifications to the documention.
I'm just after pushing these changes up to devel:/refs/heads/benny
for anyone wishing to have a look (pulled from devel).  I think
the changes are so slight they can simply be merged into master or
devel without serious loss of sleep during the night. I've more or
less proof read and corrected up to the section on Macros on p 27
of the pdf.  I still have to run through the new stuff ... updates
later on in the week.

I was glancing through the pdf, looks really nice, although still
a little bit to do.  Are the style sheets already in devel, i.e.,
if I make doc, will I get the new format?  I've got an old Etch
I can use, is the Latex installation ok to use there?

Benny