[Nobug] Updated devel:benny2

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Mon Aug 16 13:17:44 CEST 2010

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:14:06 +0200
<benny.lyons at uniserv.com> wrote:

> Morning,
> My internet connection failed at the weekend, so I was only able to
> update
> to git.pipapo.org this morning.  Sorry I didn't make it by the
> deadline last night.
>
> I've only reworked the documentation, so files in ./doc & nobug.h have
> been affected.

Thanks, merged, simple text changes should be mergeable for the next
time, well, some sentences have to be reworded for better typesetting,
lets see.

I made a small list whats to do for myself:

PDF documentation fixes
 * fix all warnings
 * index generation
 * glossar generation
 * typesetting, smaller font for examples?
 * footnotes (in tables?)
 * configureable attributes (latex-draft, openright, openany, fonts etc)

thats where i am now working on.

	Christian