[Nobug] NoBug reference manual PDF generation

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Sun Aug 8 19:31:12 CEST 2010

Andreas send me a (unfinished) patch for latex generation which I merged
now, included now. A first rough result:
 http://lumiera.org/nobug_manual.pdf

Thanks to Andreas for his initial work..

Quite much to do but looks already a lot better than the dblatex
generated stuff I had first. Note that I am doing this under
debian/queeze now, the toolchain under debian/lenny led to more problems.

Andreas told me that asciidoc deprecated an old table syntax in favor
for a new syntax. We agreed that we follow this and update all tables to
use the new syntax. Then the Latex macros for tables need only to be
implemented for this new table styles.

I pushed current work to the 'devel' branch and focusing on fixing
things there. The PDF above will be updated continously as far I make
some progress. Anyone who wants to help, please merge and work on base
of my 'devel' branch and push things to the mob repository or ask me for
an account for your own repository on the server.

Note to the Lumierans, I'm going to make this PDF generation for NoBug
also the base style for uWiki and the Lumiera documentation later.

	Christian