[Nobug] [Lumiera] Un-generated PDFs for FrOSCon?

Christian Thaeter ct at pipapo.org
Sat Aug 14 10:12:07 CEST 2010

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:49:19 +0200
Andreas Hermann Braml <andreas at braml.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> With the automatic generation of tables from AsciiDoc not ready,
> would it be OK to do it "by hand", like a non-digital i.e. human
> typesetter would. Only this once, I promise!

Please hold back with that until Tuesday, i'll to to figure out and
hack the asciidoc filter for tables together (maybe you could help me
with this instead). As plan B I thought about setting this
tables manualy too. Lets see then. But as you pointed out, index and
crossreferences need some work too. And the graphviz plugin generating
some output more suitable for latex (see
http://issues.lumiera.org/ticket/171). Sooner or later someone may
contact Stuart and take care and coordinate our work to be merged in
upstream. I'll be afk later today but working on this next days then.

	Christian